Preamp for our Acoustic Electric Violins
The L.R. Baggs Para Acoustic DI Preamp
Luthier Gary Bartig recommends this tried and true preamp when playing our Acoustic Electric Violins in an amplified setting. In fact, a preamp is essential if you're plugging directly into a PA system.
Otherwise, Gary recommends Roland amplifiers, as Roland makes a number of amps designed for our type of passive pickup.
- Five-band equalizer with tunable notch and midrange controls
- Phase inversion switch for increased feedback control
- V24 dB of adjustable gain for optimum performance and
the lowest noise
- Proprietary Quasi-Passive EQ circuitry allows control over
voicing without sacrificing tone
- Battery Type: Single 9V (provides 200 hours of playtime)
- Dimensions: 5.6" x 3.6" x 1.9"
- Weight: 14.5 oz.